Do you want to move your skillset forward and bring your passion into the Scandinavian market?
Escape from sitting in the office till midnight and become a part of company where a term “work-life balance” really matters.
We are looking for experienced Senior Full-stack Java developer for further development of our solution, web based insurance portals and web applications for Nordic market, the largest Nordic insurance company providing a broad range of financial services.
You will be part of the team that will have responsibility to bring digital customer service in area of claims handling to completely new level. The project involves rewriting frontend part of self-service customer portal to increase responsiveness and user friendliness and thus achieve important business targets.
Close collaboration with UX designers should be expected from you also with deep knowledge of React. You might be proactive, communicative, team player.
This position offers you also possibility to relocate to Norway for a long term.
Come and get more info about how we work and how cool we are.
- HTML / CSS, LESS, Bootstrap framework
- Jira, Confluence, Fitnesse
- Java 7/8 Core, Spring
- Consuming SOAP WebService, REST controllers, JUnit, Maven, Git, Tomcat / Jetty
- Jenkins CI
- XSLT, Apache POI / iText / PDFBox
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- English: upper-intermediate (both oral and written)
- Self-organized and motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- Result oriented
- Well-known public IT company in the Nordics, listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker ITE)
- Newly formed dedicated professional team in Bratislava
- Wide technology portfolio like Microsoft products, Oracle, .Net, Java, Web, Mobile, Test automation platforms, infrastructure, antivirus technologies
- Interesting projects
- Career opportunities, trainings
- Competitive salary
- Possible business trips abroad
- Open environment supporting new ideas/activities
- Flexible working hours
Salary: 2100 - 2900 €
Salary is displayed informatively. It will be negotiated based on experience and skills.